Tricia Stevens, DNP, FNP
- Phone :
- Address Info :1550 S. Pioneer Way, Suite 250, Moses Lake, WA 98837
- Accepting New Patients :Yes
- Insurance accepted :We accept and bill most major insurance plans. We also accept Medicare, Medicaid and Labor and Industries.
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Colorectal cancer
- Chronic liver disease
- Screening colonoscopies and endoscopies
With three nursing degrees, including Doctor of Nursing Practice and Family Nurse Practitioner, Tricia Stevens has years of experience and enjoys providing care for gastrointestinal and digestive concerns. In collaboration with gastroenterologist Dr. Paul Warfield, Tricia diagnoses and manages conditions such as reflux, ulcers, Crohn’s disease, colon cancer, chronic liver diseases, and more.
It is in Tricia’s nature to always seek to help people. By being approachable and building relationships, she is able to provide the best care.
When she is not providing patient care, Tricia enjoys spending time with her family and looks forward to their new rural lifestyle amid everything the Moses Lake outdoors has to offer.