Jordan Smith, DO
- Phone :
- Address Info :1550 S. Pioneer Way, Ste. 305, Moses Lake, WA 98837
- Accepting New Patients :Yes
- Insurance accepted :We accept and bill most major insurance plans. We also accept Medicare, Medicaid and Labor and Industries.
- Minimally invasive and Robotic
- Hepatobiliary (liver, gallbladder, bile ducts)
- Hernia repair surgery
- Gastrointestinal (Anti-Reflux procedure)
- Colorectal (IBS/IBD/ Diverticulitis/ Colon Cancer)
- Emergency surgery
Dr. Jordan Smith is our full-time, on-staff general surgeon and he performs the full range of surgical procedures. Dr. Smith is highly skilled and trained in a variety of techniques—including minimally invasive hernia surgery, plus others, as well as traditional surgeries. He performs procedures for both common and complex conditions, whether a patient requires scheduled, urgent, or emergency surgery.
Dr. Smith provides total patient care throughout a patient’s surgical experience—from clinic appointments and initial diagnosis, to performing surgery, and their progress through recovery. He enjoys talking to patients and putting them at ease, even while discussing the surgery they need to become well or that will assist them in having a healthier life.
He performed a wide variety of minimally invasive and traditional surgical procedures during his five-year General Surgery residency at Mountain Vista Medical Center–Steward Health Care in Mesa, Arizona. He is a member of the American College of Surgeons, American Osteopathic Association, and American College of Osteopathic Surgeons.
Dr. Smith enjoys spending time with his family, hiking and exploring the many outdoor activities found in the Moses Lake area.
Speak with your primary care provider about a Samaritan surgery referral with Dr. Smith.