Janice Liechty, PT, Cert. MDT
Inpatient Physical Therapist
- Phone :
- Address Info :801 E. Wheeler Rd, Moses Lake, WA 98837
- Accepting New Patients :Yes
- Insurance accepted :We accept and bill most major insurance plans. We also accept Medicare, Medicaid and Labor and Industries.
Inpatient services include:
• Acute total joint rehabilitation
• Preoperative joint replacement education
• Multidisciplinary care rounds
Caring for patients in the following areas:
• Intensive Care Unit
• Medical Surgical Unit
• Obstetrics Unit
• Short Stay Unit
• Emergency Department
• Clinical instructors for PT and PTA students
Janice holds a degree in physical therapy and is a certified McKenzie Therapist (Cert. MDT). After working in Acute Care in Orthopaedics, Neurology, and Outpatient Physical Therapy for St. Peter Hospital in Olympia, she became the primary therapist in their Outpatient Rehabilitation Department. She joined Samaritan Physical Therapy in 2009.
When you are a patient of Samaritan Hospital, our goal is ensure a safe and timely transition to your next stage of recovery. Our post-surgical cases include orthopaedic, general surgery, and services to recover from other medical conditions. While at the hospital, our staff works closely with providers, nursing staff, and families to assist in the totality of your care.