Hayley Heesemann, MD
- Phone :
- Address Info :1550 S. Pioneer Way, Suite 150, Moses Lake, WA 98837
- Accepting New Patients :Yes
- Insurance accepted :We accept and bill most major insurance plans. We also accept Medicare, Medicaid and Labor and Industries.
- Preventive health
- Sports medicine and sports-related injuries
- Mental health concerns
- Chronic health conditions
- Medical Assisted Therapy for opioid use disorder
Dr. Hayley Heesemann knew she wanted to be a doctor at a young age. As a child, she watched her grandfather struggle with many health issues stemming from his tough upbringing and a labor-intensive career. For years she observed the high level of care he received from doctors, nurses, and home healthcare professionals—their compassion and dedication to his well-being is what inspired her to purse medicine, so that she, too, could help people get well and stay healthy.
Dr. Heesemann specializes in caring for families—from children to adults. She treats her patients like members of her own family, and she enjoys helping them manage their conditions, prevent disease, and live healthier.
No matter the concern or condition, Dr. Heesemann listens and provides support. She partners with her patients to create customized treatment plans for both physical and mental health. Her expertise includes preventive health, mental health concerns, sports medicine, Medical Assisted Therapy for opioid use disorder, and more.
When she’s not caring for patients, Dr. Heesemann spends time outdoors kayaking and hiking with her husband and two daughters.