Brett DeGooyer, DO, FAOASM
- Phone :
- Address Info :1550 S. Pioneer Way, Suite 350, Moses Lake, WA 98837
- Accepting New Patients :Yes
- Insurance accepted :We accept and bill most major insurance plans. We also accept Medicare, Medicaid and Labor and Industries.
Specializing in non-surgical Sports Medicine.
- Musculoskeletal / tendon injuries and diseases
- Injury prevention and treatment
- Non-surgical fracture management
- Percutaneous tenotomy treatments
- Concussion management
- Musculoskeletal ultrasound
- Joint injections
- Osteopathic manipulative treatment
- Regenerative medicine injection treatments
- Pre-participation physical exams
Brett DeGooyer, DO, is a sports medicine doctor on Samaritan Healthcare’s orthopaedic care team with Dr. Leo Chough. Dr. DeGooyer’s active approach to healing and physical conditioning can help patients of all ages—whether an injury or medical concern occurs in the workplace, the home, while participating in sports or recreation, or other endeavors.
Dr. DeGooyer is fellowship trained in sports medicine and he has a wide range of professional experience. He diagnoses and treats injuries for those who don’t need surgery and want to enjoy work, sports, or recreation without pain or discomfort, as well as providing physical conditioning.
As a result of his accomplishments and contributions to the field of sports medicine, he was named a Fellow of the American Osteopathic Academy of Sports Medicine (AOASM) and was elected to the AOASM’s board of directors for a three-year term.
Dr. DeGooyer is also fluent in Spanish, which allows him to connect and communicate with patients when English is not their primary language.