Brandon Penix, DO
- Phone :
Address Info :8420 Aspi Blvd., Moses Lake, WA 98837
Accepting New Patients :Yes
Insurance accepted :We accept and bill most major insurance plans. We also accept Medicare, Medicaid and Labor and Industries.
- Occupational health and safety
- Employment health services
- Pre-employment physical exams
- DOT CDL medical exams
- Drug screening & breath alcohol testing
- FAA physicals/ flight physicals
- Aviation Medical Examiner
- Medical Review Officer (MRO) services
- Initial & follow up injury treatments
- Return-to-Work evaluations
- Employer-required immunizations
- DOT random management services
- Independent medical exams (IME)
Specializing in preventing, diagnosing, and treating work-related illness and injury, Dr. Penix provides employment health services that help businesses improve workforce health, increase productivity, and decrease workers’ compensation claims.
As an experienced Occupational Medicine physician, Dr. Brandon Penix partners with area businesses to provide occupational health such as drug screenings, employment physicals, return-to-work evaluations, and more. He also manages workers’ compensation cases and works closely with personal injury attorneys to complete independent medical exams.
Dr. Penix is part of the Washington State Department of Labor & Industries’ Medical Provider Network (MPN). He is a certified DOT Medical Examiner, as well as a licensed Medical Review Officer (MRO). Dr. Penix also served in the United States Army as a General Medical Officer, where he evaluated wounded soldiers’ fitness-for-duty.
He enjoys caring providing occupational medicine for employees in the aerospace, agriculture, and manufacturing industries in Moses Lake. Dr. Penix provides care at Samaritan Clinic on Patton, 8420 Aspi Blvd, Moses Lake.