Andrea Matson, DO
- Phone :
- Address Info :1550 S. Pioneer Way, Ste. 305, Moses Lake, WA 98837
- Accepting New Patients :Yes
- Insurance accepted :We accept and bill most major insurance plans. We also accept Medicare, Medicaid and Labor and Industries.
- Minimally invasive and Robotic
- Hepatobiliary (liver, gallbladder, bile ducts)
- Breast procedures
- Hernia repair surgery
- Gastrointestinal (Anti-Reflux procedure)
- Colorectal (IBS/IBD/ Diverticulitis/ Colon Cancer)
- Emergency surgery
Dr. Andrea Matson is our full-time, on-staff general surgeon with years of experience performing a variety of minimally invasive and traditional surgical procedures, including breast biopsy, appendix removal, hernia repair, emergency surgeries, and more.
With a compassionate nature to complement her surgical expertise, Dr. Matson’s guiding principle is healing people. She enjoys getting to know patients as she diagnoses their conditions and performs the surgical procedures they need.
During her five-year General Surgery residency at Mountain Vista Medical Center–Steward Health Care in Mesa, Arizona, Dr. Matson performed a wide range of surgical procedures and was promoted to Chief Resident. She was Residency faculty in her sixth year. She is a member of the American College of Surgeons, American Medical Association, American Osteopathic Association, and American College of Osteopathic Surgeons.
Dr. Matson grew up on a farm, so when she’s not caring for patients, she enjoys everything the outdoors has to offer—mountain biking, riding side-by-sides in the Dunes, hiking with her Lab, and off-roading in her Jeep.
Speak with your primary care provider about a Samaritan surgery referral with Dr. Matson.