Andrea Carter, MD
- Phone :
- Address Info :1550 S. Pioneer Way, Suite 150, Moses Lake, WA 98837
- Accepting New Patients :No
- Insurance accepted :We accept and bill most major insurance plans. We also accept Medicare, Medicaid and Labor and Industries.
- Primary care
- Women’s and children’s health
- Preventive care
- Acute illness
- Same-day sick visits
- Well-child exams
- Services for children with special needs
- Sports medicine
- Exercise and diet counseling
- Diabetes care
- Women’s health
- Asthma treatment
- Heart disease
Dr. Andrea Carter looks forward to partnering with her Family Medicine patients—helping them to learn how to be stewards of their own health. As a parent herself, she can relate to the varied healthcare needs of families. She appreciates providing care to Moses Lake and the surrounding area—knowing that having state-of-the-art family medicine makes a difference in the health and the lives of the patients she serves.
Dr. Carter also enjoys her responsibilities as the chief medical officer of Samaritan Healthcare. She values Samaritan’s high-quality facilities and services that support her in providing patient care with Moses Lake vision and values.
In 2020, Dr. Carter was elected to the Washington State Medical Association’s (WSMA) board of trustees. The WSMA represents more than 11,000 physicians, physician assistants, resident physicians, and medical students in Washington State and has been an advocate for the house of medicine for more than 125 years. Dr. Carter’s experience will be a valuable addition to the board.