Providing education and support for our patients and our community is a major part of Samaritan Healthcare’s mission. Each year, we reach out to thousands of people through educational activities, community partnerships and wellness services for the entire family.
Local organizations regularly use the hospital’s speakers’ bureau. The bureau consists of healthcare providers, medical staff and employees who are available to speak to your organization on a wide range of topics related to healthcare.
Those seeking a speaker may include:
- Civic groups
- Social organizations
- School staff
- Parent groups
- Senior groups
- Service clubs
- Church groups
- Support groups
- Business organizations
Samaritan employees sponsor and participate in annual events that improve the quality of life for Grant County residents. These include:
- Moses Lake School District job shadowing program
- Samaritan Annual Turkey Drive
- Samaritan Foundation Free Healthcare Events
- Samaritan Foundation Annual Golf Tournament
Samaritan receives many requests for support from various community groups and organizations, however we are only able to sponsor those that align with the mission, vision, and values of our organization. If your group or organization would like to be considered for a sponsorship, please read the following guidelines before completing the sponsorship form below:
- Serves Samaritan’s mission to improve the well-being of the people that we serve.
- Involve, foster, or support healthy activities or behaviors.
- Offer public awareness for our hospital district, board of commissioners, provides, staff, and overall brand in a positive way.
- Must meet the promotional needs of Samaritan Healthcare.
The following requests may not be considered for sponsorship/support:
- Programs outside our service area.
- Political campaigns, candidates, parties, or partisan activities
- Religious organizations
- Organizations whose mission is not in alignment with Samaritan’s mission.
- Individual or individual fundraising efforts.
- Groups that discriminate on the basis of age, religion, color, race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
- Activities that do not advance our public or corporate purpose.
Masto Health Library—4th Floor
Masto Health Library, located on the 4th floor of Samaritan Hospital, is open to the public and offers access to free health-related information. The library includes 4 computer stations with Internet access. Books and videos on a variety of subjects are also available and can be reviewed in the library or checked out free of charge. Some subjects are available in Spanish and Russian. A clerk is on staff in the library during business hours to assist visitors with their informational needs. Our beautiful, 4th-floor facility also offers a spectacular view of the city.