Chronic Care Management
At Samaritan, we know many of our residents and visitors live with health conditions that require ongoing care. Whether the need is due to a disability or chronic illness, our Chronic Care program can help.
Is Chronic Care Management right for you?
- Have Medicare?
- Live with two or more chronic (ongoing) conditions?
- Want help managing your diabetes, blood pressure, or cholesterol?
- Need help with weight loss, an exercise program, or quitting smoking?
- Need help navigating the healthcare system?
If so, then Chronic Care Management is the program for you!
Chronic Care Management includes:
- Personalized assistance from a dedicated healthcare team who will work with you to create your care plan and help you meet your health goals.
- 24/7 emergency access to a healthcare professional.
- Phone and/or home check-ins between visits to keep you on track.
- At least 20 minutes per month of Chronic Care Management services.
- Help with medication management.
Talk to your provider about how to sign up for Chronic Care Management.