We are so thankful for your generosity during this time!
Keeping our healthcare workers, patients, families, and community members safe is our top priority.
The COVID-19 pandemic has caused shortages of critical personal protective equipment (PPE). Samaritan Healthcare is accepting donations, including the following items:
- Facemasks (homemade, too!)
- Please see the information below regarding requirements
- Latex Free Gloves (5 and 7 mil nitrile)
- Procedural Masks
- Surgical Masks
- N95 Respirators & N95 Filters
- Other Respirators
- P100, PAPR and PAPR Supplies/Parts
- Face Shields
- Splash Shields
- Hand Sanitizer
- Disinfecting Wipes
- If you would like to discuss additional donation items, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please bring donated items in original, unopened packaging.
Drop Off Contact:
Materials Management Department
For Questions Related to Material Selection or Mask Instructions:
Help Us As We Respond to Needs During COVID-19
If you are able, we invite you to donate to our current area of need:
- Since Monday, March 2nd, Samaritan Healthcare has been actively engaged in our community’s effort to slow the spread against COVID-19. As we move forward through this unprecedented time, our efforts to support our patients, staff, and community will be more important than ever. If you wish to send a financial donation in support of Samaritan’s operations related to COVID-19, you can do so using the button below or by contacting the Samaritan Foundation Office directly.
- All gifts donated to the COVID-19 response fund will be allocated to employee support and critical patient care needs related to COVID-19.
More Information About COVID-19 or Not Feeling Well?
Please visit our Health Alert page for more information about COVID-19 and Samaritan's response on this pandemic.
If you have symptoms that you feel require immediate medical attention, call 9-1-1. For everyone's safety, if you have symptoms that you feel may be consistent with COVID-19, or if you feel that you've been exposed to COVID-19, please DO NOT show up at your healthcare facility unannounced.
We ask that you please call Samaritan's 24-Hour Nurse Hotline at 509.764.3331, before arriving at your healthcare facility.
In This Section
- Samaritan Healthcare Foundation
- Board of Directors
- Foundation Events
- Ways to Give
- Appreciated Assets
- Bequests Through a Will or Trust
- Income for Life
Samaritan Healthcare Foundation
801 E. Wheeler Road
Moses Lake, WA 98837
Director of Development and Communications
Sign up for our free e-newsletter!